We Will Be Back – Monday 17th May 2021
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on Monday, we are very excited to announce that gatherings and groups can meet up from on
Monday 17th May 2021.
So what does this mean for events?
– Indoor entertainment such as theatres, cinemas, sport stadia, museums and children play areas can reopen.
– Performance and large events can restart with limited numbers on audience numbers
– Up to 30 people can attend Weddings (still no dancing will be allowed) and more than 30 can attend funerals
– Adult indoor group sports and exercise classes can restart
– People can meet in groups of up to 30 outdoors
As the easing continues you may be considering the planning of your next event or celebration. We are open to discuss any enquires you may have and to help you make the right decisions along the way.
With the re-opening on 17th May 2021, what will be happy to discuss how you can plan a Covid safe event in compliance to government guidelines.
As you are aware, lockdown restrictions are changing daily and we are constantly updating our services to ensure that we are still providing you with nothing but the best service.
From Monday 17th May you will be able to have gatherings of up to 30 people outside or six people or two households indoors. So you maybe considering an outdoor gathering or an intimate get together. We are here to help provide you with all the planning and organising you may require
We know everything is a little strange at the moment and we are all learning and adapting every day. If you have any questions and would like to discuss things over do not hesitate to get in contact with us
Call us on +44(0)20 3130︎ 4040︎︎ or send us an email [email protected]
Thank you for your ongoing support.